Skip to content
- Help a tech start-up make sense of system challenges and consumer needs and discover opportunities to build solutions that make a difference.
- Facilitate a process for a professional medical association to co-create new resources that support physician-patient communication.
- Sit down with a hospital CEO to identify opportunities for including patients and families in strategic decision-making that results in better outcomes.
- Collaborate with an employee engagement officer to design a health communications strategy that encourages smarter healthcare choices.
- Coach a scientific researcher to communicate data and evidence to the public and make it compelling, understandable, and actionable.
- Join forces with a philanthropic foundation to shape a fresh and inclusive agenda for a health symposium.
- Provide learning experiences for students of health communication and public health to help them put their skills to use in the real world.
- Advocate for more real people’s voices in forums where they are lacking — and speak up when consumer needs and values are not being heard.